Wait for about 20 minutes, and then use “Forgot Password” feature to retrieve the password for your account.
1) Click the “Forgot Password” in login page at EZVIZ mobile app.
2) Enter the user mobile phone number or email address/username, depending on the method the account was registered.
3) A 4-digit verification code will be sent to the user to input and complete his/her password change or recovery.
Please go to the EZVIZ app > from the login page, tap on “forgot”
> Verify Account (Next) > Input the verification code > Reset your
You cannot change a mobile phone number for your EZVIZ account. To use a new phone number, visit the EZVIZ web portal and delete the account with the old phone number, then open the EZVIZ mobile app > New user registration > Create a new account with the new phone number.
1. Tap on the More tab
2. Tap on the “Account Security”
3. Tap the “Delete Account”
4. Please make sure that all the devices under this account have been removed before you delete your account.
1. Open the EZVIZ app
2. Tap on the More tab
3. Tap on your name
4. Tap Change Password and input old and new passwords.
1. Tap on the More tab
2. Tap on your name
3. Tap on the “Logout”
1. Download the EZVIZ App from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
2. Once downloaded, open the app and tap “Sign up” on the app screen to create an account
3. Select the region you want to register and tap “Next”
4. Choose telephone number or E-mail to continue
5. If choosing telephone number, enter your numbers to get verification code sent by SMS
6. If choosing E-mail, enter your E-mail address, then enter your password twice
7. The password will have to be a strong password with at least 6 characters and both letters and numbers.
8. Follow the rest of the instructions in the app to finish
1. Open the EZVIZ app and tap Forgot password
2. Enter your EZVIZ account email address or telephone number and tap Next
3. If registered with email, check your email for the verification code. If you didn't receive the email? Check your junk folder.
4. If registered with phone number, the verification code will be sent by SMS.
5. Copy the verification code and return to the EZVIZ app.
6. In the Verification Code field, paste the verification code you received.
7. In the Enter New Password and Confirm New Password fields, type the new password you want to use with your account.
8. Your EZVIZ account password must be a minimum of 6 characters and both letters and numbers.
9. Tap Submit to complete the password reset.