There are two method
Method A: online upgrade
1. Use EZVIZ SPORTS App.
2. If there is a new firmware release, then the app will have a notification. You can according to the notification upgrade or not.
Method B: offline upgrade
1. Visit EZVIZ support center (https://service.ezvizlife.com/download ) to download the new firmware.
2. Input the new firmware to SD card.
3. Reboot the action camera, then it automatically upgrade.
4. After upgrade success, camera will reboot again
Note: the new firmware should put in the outermost directory. The camera power should over 50% when upgrade.
This method is applied for the EZVIZ customers in the US and UK region. For other countries/regions, this feature might not be available
This method is applied for the EZVIZ customers in the US and UK region. For other countries/regions, this feature might not be available.
In Hi-Def mode, if keep viewing will consume 4Mb in 1 minute.
The IR spectrum is 850nm.
Click here to get detailed instructions.